Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lovely shops

Every year since I've started Ruby in the Dust (which is four years ago now!) Christmas has come and gone by in such a blur, I always feel guilty about neglecting my own family.  Every spare minute spent behind the sewing machine, getting ready for the next market; never enough time to enjoy the moment until the last market was finished. Last year, after the rush was over, I made a decision to change things and I'm pleased to report it's working. The tree is up, we've made some new Christmas decorations and I'm even considering baking another gingerbread house.

I have my lovely stockists to thank for that.  These shops have been very enthusiastic about my new embroidery kits and have them on their shelves, whether they are real or virtual. I will keep this list updated and linked to my side-bar, so do come here if you would like to see my products before you buy them, or just support some local businesses.

Auckland

Wellington

Christchurch

Online

4 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations on your planning Heleen and on your 400th blog post!
We're super proud to be stock your kits - they are such fabulous quality.
Anna

Ruby in the Dust said...

Thank you Anna! Lovely to work with you too :)

mila + cuatro said...

Heleen, the embroidery kits look great, and I love the Garden fabric. You have obviously been very busy!

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Sarah! It's been almost a year in the making, but it's been a great experience...